We have just a few policies regarding our classes. If you have any questions, please contact Mary via email email@example.com
- Classes can be held at your location or at one of several local restaurants who welcome our group to paint. Most have a room they set aside for us. All are easy to get to, have plenty of parking, delicious food and desserts, and friendly bar tenders. (CottageChic tested and approved)
- $50 (includes all materials, including a take-home jar of chalk paint, a frame that you will paint and distress, and all supplies)
- Drinks and snacks on your own. Come early for a meal, or stay for dessert.
- Send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Message me on Facebook
- Classes must be paid by cash or check. Pre-payments get a guaranteed spot.
- We will take your name for the class list, but pre-paid reservations get first priority.
- You can get a refund by notifying us by email at least 24 hours before the class.
- No exceptions to this cancellation policy. We usually have a wait-list so we want to be fair if you can’t attend.
- If we cancel (weather, not enough students, etc) then you will get a full refund in whatever method you paid (cash, check),
- If you don’t show up, you will not get any refund. Sorry, no exceptions.