How much fun would it be to get a group of your friends together and learn to chalk paint? Or add this an an event to your Cape Cod wedding weekend – a really different and memorable activity. A business retreat? Break up the brainstorming with a little creativity break.
I can work with you or your event planner to customize an event. Talk to me and let’s get planning! Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or message me on Facebook.
- I will work at your location or we can meet at one of several local restaurants who welcome our paint classes at a mutually agreeable time.
- I supply paint, frames, and all supplies.
- I can customize the party for your event with different items to paint, different length, and other options. Bridal events, birthday parties, anniversaries, family reunions, business retreats – anytime you have a group of adults and want something fun and different.
- This class is geared toward adults and older teens. While my products are safe, they are really not suitable for young children.
- I can work in almost any space that has tables. No special set ups needed.
Payment Policy for Custom/Private Classes:
- Cost for a standard class is $50 per student. Minimum charge is $400. This allows for 8 students for 2.5 hours.
- Additional charges for longer classes, more students, different materials, and for travel beyond 30 minutes from Hyannis.
- 50% deposit when you make the reservation and the final 50% payment 48 hours before the class.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Custom/Private Classes:
- If you cancel up to 7 days before the event, I will refund half your deposit.
- If you cancel 2-7 days before the event, there are no refunds.
- Cancellations must be in writing via email ( email@example.com )
- In the event that you do not make the final payment 48 hours before the event, Cottage Chic will consider this a cancellation and no refund of your deposit will be due.